Starting June 2017, ACZ Consulting is providing technical assistance in the field of State Aid, in order to ensure the proper implementation of the Interreg V-A Romania-Hungary Programme.
The two framework contracts signed with Oradea Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation in this regard are related to several activities and deliverables, such as:
- Guideline for the State Aid assessor
- Monitoring Plan for State aid related aspects of the projects financed by the Interreg V-A Romania-Hungary Programme
- Training sessions for the staff of the Joint Secretariat
- Information sessions with potential beneficiaries of the Programme
- Help-desk activities
- Technical meetings with potential beneficiaries
One of the most important activity of the contracts is the help-desk activity, through which the Experts are supporting the beneficiaries both in drafting and submitting projects proposals and during the period of implementing the Conceptual Notes. The help-desk activity is provided also to the JS of the Interreg V-A Romania-Hungary Programme during the contracting and implementation of projects approved for financing and which fall under State aid incidence.